It is finally possible to enjoy the Italian coffee bar experience in the comfort of your own home: the aroma of real espresso, the taste of a creamy cappuccino, or a delicious latte, all prepared in the convenience of your own kitchen. With the new Smeg espresso machine, which expands the company's 50s Style range of small appliances, traditional Italian coffee enters the home, conquering even the demanding palates of real espresso lovers.
Smeg, the leading Italian domestic appliances company, knows true coffee lovers' tastes well; with this new machine they will be able to take a break and enjoy the taste of real Italian ground coffee. The Smeg coffee machine can, indeed, use both ground coffee and coffee pods, allowing Italian coffee lovers to choose their favourite roast and take home that real espresso bar taste and aroma.
What sets the new Smeg coffee machine apart is the new Thermoblock heating system, which readies the coffee machine for use more quickly and provides precise control over the water temperature to provide coffee, steam or hot water. With a working pressure of 15 bar, the new Smeg ECF01 coffee machine guarantees the best performance for the perfect cup of espresso.
Its Cappuccino System, which mixes steam, water and milk, provides a dense, creamy foam so you can also enjoy a perfect cappuccino at home. The ability to remove the drip tray to hold large cups also makes the ECF01 highly versatile.
Smeg has designed its new coffee machine as an iconic style item, without losing sight of the need for the highest quality performance. The shiny body is available in Smeg's range of 50s Style colours – cream, red , black and pastel blue – while the cup holder and filter holder are stainless steel and the base chrome plated, making it a truly stylish domestic appliance. Quick and easy to use thanks to the buttons on the control panel, the Smeg espresso machine will become your best friend when it is time for you to take a break.
Smeg has been combining design and technology for over 65 years to create domestic appliances which make a statement in houses all over the world with their distinctive, Italian-made character.
- Stainless steel wrap and plastic painted housing
- Stainless steel cup holder and passive cup warmer
- Chrome zamak steam lever
- Chrome plated base
- Thermoblock heating system
- 15 bar pressure
- St/steel filter holder for powder coffee (1/2 cups) or
- paper pods
- Anti-drip system
- User-friendly control panel
- Removable drip-tray for mugs accommodation
- 1L removable water tank with optional water filter
- Anti-slip feet
- Included: 3 filters (1 cup, 2 cups, paper pods);
- 1 measure/presser
- 1-cup button; 2-cup button; Steam option
- Adjustable Cappuccino system
- Flow stop function to customize your coffee length
- Adjustable coffee temperature
- Adjustable water hardness
- Possibility to dispense hot water
- Descaling light indicator
- On/Off button with automatic stand-by
- Product Dimensions WxDxH 149x330x303 mm
- Net weight 5 Kg
- Cord length 1 m
- Rating: 220‐240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1350 W