- A base mounting waste bin system, with two 16 litre compartments, ideal for under sink applications.
- Easy to install
- Packaged in a compact retail box (480 x 360 x 187 mm) - 50% smaller packaging than for a standard 400mm waste bin
- For hinged door cabinets
- Base mounting
- Designed to be withdrawn from the cabinet whilst the lid remains inside
- The bin housing incorporates its own runners and is secured to the cabinet floor
- Installed height x width x depth: 346 x 336 x 469mm
- Ideal for sink base units
- Graphite grey plastic
- Fixing materials included
The compact unit for sink base cabinets satisfies the demands of both the trade and the end-user. Its compactness strikes you right from the moment you buy it. Despite a waste bin capacity of up to 32 litres (2 x 16 litres), the complete unit is small and delivered perfectly disassembled and packaged. It’s just amazing what this small box contains when you open it: A stable structure including lateral frames, a shapely case with a cover providing additional storage space, as well as a runner system allowing the waste bins to slide smoothly.
Three-part telescopic waste bins audibly lock when fully extended and then are full-sized waste bins. It’s incredible what a big and comfortable system emerges from such a small box. The tool-less assembly by means of latching connections is a true experience and could not be easier