The TH100 is a 3 in 1 instant hot water tap in chrome. Make hot drinks instantly and speed up cooking with this useful kitchen tool.
- Flow rate: 1.4-1.9L/min flow rate
- Non-pressurised tank for increased reliability
- Electronic display on tank
- Rapid 10 minutes initial heat up from cold supply
- Heating system: Unique heating system, allows several cups of 98°C water to be dispensed
- 2.4L tank
- Filter included
- Dispenses 1.25L before the temperature drops
- Rotation of spout: 170°
- Honeycomb Bi-flow Aerator
- Minimum pressure: 1Bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 5Bar
- Diameter of cutout required: 35mm
- Supplied with flexible tail pipes
- Please ensure that your supply pressure is adequate.
- The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not wash your hair, babies, children or pets in any sink within reach of this appliance. Knocking the boiling water lever could cause scalding by uncontrolled release of boiling water.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
Never immerse the appliance in water.
This is a household appliance only. It is not intended to be used in:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
- Farm houses;
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
- Bed and breakfast type environments.
If the plug or power cable is damaged, it must only be replaced by CDA authorised personnel, to avoid all risk.
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazard involved. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and its cord out of the reach of children aged less than 8 years.
Appliances can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with the appliance.
When not in use and before cleaning, always unplug the appliance.
- This appliance is designed solely to dispense hot and cold water, also to produce and dispense near-boiling water. Other types of use are not permitted and may prove dangerous. The CDA Group Ltd will not be held liable for any damage caused by incorrect use of the appliance.
- Read the user instructions carefully before using the appliance for the first time.
- To protect against fire, electrical shock and injury to persons, do not immerse cord or plugs in water or other liquid.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by The CDA Group Ltd may result in fire, electric shock or injury.
- Never touch the under-counter parts of the appliance with damp hands.
- Never touch the plug with damp hands.
- Make sure the socket used is freely accessible at all times, enabling the appliance to be unplugged when necessary.
- Unplug directly from the plug only. Never pull the power cable as you could damage it.
- If the appliance is faulty, do not attempt to repair it; unplug from the mains electric socket and contact the dedicated hot tap Customer Care line (details on back cover).
- Keep all packaging (plastic bags, polystyrene foam) away from children.
- This appliance produces very hot water; steam may form while it is in operation. Avoid contact with splashes of hot water or hot steam. Use knobs and handles.
- Do not rest vessels containing liquids, inflammable or corrosive materials on top of any part of the appliance.
- Do not rest large or unstable objects on any part of the appliance.