The PIR sensor switch is for use inside a cabinet or wardrobe. Wire this sensor to the internal lights and as the door opens the sensor will detect the movement and switch all connected lights on. The detection range of this product is 0.5-2.5m meaning it can be mounted as required in the cabinet or wardrobe.
- Discreet in-cabinet motion sensor switch.
- Works as on/off switch for lighting installed inside cabinets or wardrobes.
- Mount in a side panel or back panel of an internal unit.
- Dial on front of sensor allows you to select how long the lights will stay on for (from 10 seconds to 3 minutes).
- Detection range - 0.5m-2.5m.
- 80° detection angle.
- Discreet fitting.
- Does not require a JB4 connector.
- Compatible with 12V, 24V & 240V products.
- Silver finish
- Order qty: 1pc