A solid wood worktop needs to be re-oiled at regular intervals to keep its looks and protection. It is recommended to apply to the surface once a year or when needed.
All the same features as the Solid wood worktop oil but the mousse application makes it quick and easy to apply
Use as a quick touch up for areas of high wear and tear
Penetrates deep into the wood producing a durable and water resistant seal
VOC – 2010 Compliant. This product contains
EN71-3 Certified – food safe
Natural satin finish
High UV resistance
Directions for Use
- -1.Wood surface must be clean and dry. Unika worktop oil mousse is ready to use – shake well.
- -2.Apply a thin layer of Unika oil using a paint roller, brush or cloth and wait for 20–30 minutes.Accidental splashes on surrounding areas should be removed immediately with a cloth.
- -3.Wipe off any surplus oil and leave to dry overnight.
- -4.Repeat if necessary.
- -5.The surface will gradually become more water resistant over the following few days. Any liquid or spillages are to be removed immediately during this period.
- Unika solid wood worktop mousse should be stored at 20°C- 30°C for 8 hours prior to use. Ensure that the Mousse is shaken before use.
Cleaning of Applicators and Coverage:
- Mild solvent, kerosene etc. may be used to clean equipment.
- Coverage per 150ml tin: 20m² – 30m²