• Grade 13 BS EN 1935
• Maximum adjusted door weight 120 kg
• Minimum door thickness 44 mm
• Square and radius corners
• Maintenance free
• 25 year performance guarantee
• Certifire CF209 approved for fire doors
• M5 x 30 mm wood screws included
• Mild steel
HI-LOAD bearing system in the 1980s in response to market demands for a low-friction, long-life, maintenance-free hinge. Since then, many millions of HI-LOAD hinges have been supplied and fitted to many types of buildings, including hospitals, schools, hotels and offices.
HI-LOAD hinges are unique in their construction and performance. The hinges are designed for longevity and as a ‘fit and forget’ solution; and because they do not wear, will not fail and require no maintenance, HI-LOAD hinges are not only offered with a 25 year performance guarantee, but have a tried and tested pedigree of having been in operation for over 25 years.